Alpha Plus Training is a values based company specialising in the design and delivery of quality programmes for schools, education services and businesses which recognise the development of their staff is fundamental to the success and growth of their organisations.
We offer innovative training and consultancy services supporting schools in their work to reduce the poverty led attainment gap amongst young people.
We offer a service to schools to develop their capacity to better support those students who have found school challenging for social and economic reasons.
Our services offered include:
- Help young people and sustain and develop their mental health
- De mystify the issues around mental health
- Tackle the stigma associated with mental illness
- Build resilience when faced with a challenging situation
- Coach senior leaders to improve their ability to lead and to self-evaluate their impact on young people's attainment and achievement.
- Write financial bids such as the Pupil Equity Fund and the Scottish Attainment Challenge and assisting schools with base line procedures to measure the impact of work done.
- Write School Improvement Plan and annual Self- evaluation reports
- Write progress reports to local authorities and Scottish Government
- Assist schools to introduce or improve their Validated Self- Evaluation Procedures at whole school and faculty levels
- Coach Middle Management to improve their leadership, co- operative learning, self-evaluation and organisational skills
- Coach school managers to work more effectively with parents.
- Coach managers at all levels to improve the ability of staff to work co-operatively with each other