We specialise in the design and delivery of quality programmes for schools and education services who recognise that the development of their staff is fundamental to their success and growth.
We offer a service to schools to develop their capacity to better support those students who have found school challenging for social and economic reasons.
Senior Team (half day, full day courses and customised support)
Coach senior leaders in primary and secondary schools to improve their ability to:
- Lead and self-evaluate their Impact on young people’s attainment and achievement.
- Triangulate evidence, which indicates robust school improvement. This would involve assisting schools with baseline procedures which will be used to measure the impact of work done. A bespoke professional enquiry would be designed to gather evidence indicating how planned improvements are making an impact on young people’s achievement and attainment.
- Prepare for school HMi inspection and local authority Validated Self Evaluation.
- Work with senior team, to prepare School Self Evaluation Statement (SSES) and School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Write reports and prepare bids for Scottish Government School Attainment Challenge initiatives
- Write report and prepare bids for the Scottish Government Pupil Equity Fund Initiative
- Work with senior team and Principal Teacher Curriculum to improve the quality of faculty SSES and SIP